Online Sic Bo is a dice casino game also known as Dai Siu, Hi-lo or Tai-Sai. This Canadian casino game is simply a betting game of chance that features three dice. Sic Bo also means a dice pair, and it is one of the ancient casino games, globally, that retained its status until the present day. Most Canadian online casinos appreciate the excitement and the thrill that Sic Bo comes with. Rest assured that we bring you nothing but the best. So, read on and learn more about the all-time favourite dice game in Canada.
The History of Online Sic Bo
Sic Bo has its origins in China with construction players being its original players. They used to write numbers on bricks and then toss them in the air while they bet on what number the brick will land on. However, as time went on, with all the technological advances, the game became modified, and the dice replaced the bricks. Today, Canadian casino players only have to place their bets on the outcome of a dice roll.
Sic Bo Bets
The confusion that surrounds Sic Bo comes from the casino game’s table. So, to make it all easier for our CA players, our dedicated team took some time to break it all down and looked at the various Sic Bo bets. More so, every Sic Bo table is marked with different bets that have different payouts. Consequently, the best are limited to the minimum and the maximum betting amount set by the online casino. The moment you gain a full understanding of the bets and how they work, then you can make a more informed decision and be on your way to being a pro in no time.
Standard Online Sic Bo Bets
- Small Bets – Basic bets where CA players gamble on the total outcome being between 4 and 11.
- Big Bets – This bet is perfect for Canadian newbie players. A big bet is when players wager on the total sum being between 11 and 17.
- Single Numbers – This is when Canadian casino players bet that a single number will appear on any one of the three dice.
- Double Numbers – More like the single number bet. Here CA players place bets on the fact that a single number will appear on any two of the three dice.
- Triple Numbers – This is when players bet on a particular number and that it will appear on all three dice.
Online Sic Bo Glossary
For you to be a pro in online Sic Bo, you have to learn some of the lingo used. We at Top Canadian Casinos (TCC) have gathered some of the most common terms used by CA gamblers when playing Sic Bo online:
Sic Bo Tips and Tricks for CA players
We at TCC have combined a couple of tips and tricks that may assist you when playing online Sic Bo. These are:
- First, before anything else, you have to set a bankroll limit before indulging in the zone of online Sic Bo. You also need to stick to the bankroll so as to avoid overspending because it’s easy to get carried away by the thrill and the excitement of the game.
- Have a full understanding of the different bets, odds, and payouts.
- Place best on many combinations. This will increase your chances of winning compared to just placing a bet on one outcome.
- If you are a CA newbie player, we recommend you start by placing bets like Big or Small bets. This will assist you to train your skills and get used to how the game works.
However, Sic Bo is a thrilling casino dice game that guarantees all CA players nothing but fun and entertainment. Try out this classic casino dice game; you may never know; the odds might turn out in your favour.
CA Sic Bo FAQs
What is the best bet for a beginner?
The Sic Bo table can be a bit intimidating at first sight, and this is why we recommend all CA newbies to start either with the big bet or the small bet.
Which bet has the highest payout?
The bet with the highest payout is the Triple Bet. This is when the number that the player chose lands on all of the three dice. Though it is the highest paying bet, it’s also the riskiest of them all.
Can one make use of strategy when playing Sic Bo?
Well, some online casino players believe mathematics can help you to predict the outcomes, but online Sic Bo is a game of chance that relies on luck.