- The types of information we gather
- How we use the collected information
- Whom we share the information with
- How we safeguard your personal information
The Information We Collect
The information we collect is non-identifiable and un-identified information pertaining to the users of our site. The information can be made available to us through your use of our services (Non-personal information). However, we do not know the identity of users from which the non-personal information is gathered.
We collect technical information transmitted by your computer/mobile to better a user’s experiences. This includes certain hardware and software information, such the operating system and browser you are using to access the site, access time, the domain name of the website and your language preferences.
The other types of data we collect involves information which identifies an individual, or may identify an individual with reasonable effort, such as your personal information.
How We Use the Information We Collect
The information we collect, such as your personal information is used to:
- Provide services, such as enabling you to share the user content, or to follow other user’s shared content.
- To identify and authenticate your access to certain features of our services.
- To keep you informed on our latest updates.
- To share advertisements with you.
- To analyse the content when you access our services.
- To conduct analytics to improve our services.
- To test and make improvements to the services functionality.
- To respond to your queries and troubleshoot the services.
Who we share the information with
Your information is kept safe; we do not share, sell or trade your information with third-parties. However, we may disclose or transfer the information to our affiliated companies, subsidiaries and subcontractors. In addition, we may disclose or transfer your information to trusted third-parties, partners or providers, who may be located in other jurisdictions across the world. This is done for the purpose of:
- Providing services and improving it, and assisting us with our business operations.
- Technical diagnosis and analytics and performing research with regards to our services.
We may share information provided by you if we see it helpful to:
- Comply with any applicable regulation, law, government request or legal process.
- Enforce policies, which includes the agreement and investigations of potential violations.
- Detect, prevent, investigate, or take action against legal activities, suspected fraud, security issues or any wrong-doing.
- To exercise and establish rights to defend legal claims.
- Prevent harm to the rights, property and safety of our users, us, yourself and any other third party.
- For the purpose of collaboration with law enforcement agencies, and if need be, to enforce legal and intellectual property rights.
How Your Information is Safeguarded
We ensure the implementation and maintenance of security when it comes to your personal information and the services provided. We use industry standard policies and procedures to ensure the safety of your information, and we are focused on preventing unauthorised use of the information by the employment of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technologies. Even though we take such great steps to safeguard a users’ information, we cannot take responsibility for the abuse of our services or for those who have unauthorised access. We, at Top Canadian Casinos, make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access. However, we do ensure that we will take all the necessary steps to prevent such access.
Cookies are pieces of data stored on your desktop device which contains information about your access to our site. Our tested partners, and us, use these cookies for a number of purposes. The purposes include permitting you to navigate between pages competently, enable automatic activation of specific features, remembering user preferences and making the interaction between you and our website easier and quicker.
The cookies used by Top Canadian Casinos:
- Session Cookies – These are stored temporarily during a browsing session to allow the use of the system and is deleted once the browser is closed.
- Persistent Cookies – These are only read by our site, stored on your computer for a fixed period but are not deleted once the browser is closed. These cookies allow us to see who you are in an instance of repeat visits to the website.
- Third Party Cookies – These are set by other websites that run content on a page that you are accessing. An example of this is a third-party analytics company that monitors and analyses our website.
The services we provide are not meant to be used by people under the age of 18. If you are younger than 18 years of age, you should refrain from using our website, or providing any personal information.
We, at Top Canadian Casinos, reserve the right to access and verify personal information submitted by you. If we are made aware that a user below the legal age has submitted information, we will immediately discard this information.
The Top Canadian Casinos Team!